We are an international team of physicians working under the guidance of Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand to help develop the infrastructure to bring Institute of Integrative AVS Cosmic Sciences to the world.
Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand is the creator and founder of Institute of Integrative AVS Cosmic Sciences and the upcoming medical institute based on IIACS
Dr. Shivanand is a master of Shiv Yog Cosmic Science. He spent several decades in deep meditation and intense yogic practices to align with this cosmic energy science and activate these immense powers within himself. He developed Institute of Integrative AVS Cosmic Sciences (IIACS) to facilitate human well-being. The science raises human consciousness by activating dormant healing faculties hidden in human DNA.
Over the last two decades Dr. Shivanand has made it his mission to teach the medical fraternity around the world how to integrate the IIACS cosmic modalities with modern medicine to go beyond symptomatic treatment and achieve complete cure for patients. This process brings to life the innate healing powers of a human being through which a sick individual can work towards curing one’s self.
Over the years he has conducted various programs and workshop series such as “Science Beyond Science” and “Institute of Integrative AVS Cosmic Sciences“ to educate medical professionals on how complete cure can be achieved for diseases currently considered incurable.
- Boston grand rounds: Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand meets health care professionals at Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick, MA, USA – June 9, 2017
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ Physicians: Urologists, internists. – June 28, 2017
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati OH – A multidisciplinary group of physicians (radiologists, surgeons, internists, cardiologists, oncologists etc), fellows, residents and medical students – July 13, 2017
- South University, South Carolina – Aug 8, 2017
Dr. Shivanand’s work has been recognized all over the world by many governmental organizations including the US Senate. A partial list of his awards and recognition is provided below.
Dr. Shivanand has also made tremendous contributions to the fields of Agriculture, Animal Welfare, Education and Nature Preservation.
His Shiv Yog foundation is involved in various charitable causes around the world.
Global awards and recognition
- US Flag Hoisting, 2015, 2017
- New York’s Proclamation: June 18th as Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand Day
- Rutger’s Medical School recognition, 2017
- Cincinnati Medical University Award, 2017
- Cincinnati’s Proclamation: July 13th as Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand Day
- US Senate Certificate July 29, 2017
- US Congressional record July 27, 2017
- Citations from New York Senate, July 9, 2017
- Commendation from House of Delegates, 2017
- Doctorate Degree Proclamation, Pune, August 31, 2016
- Commendation Letter from Governor of Pennsylvania 2015
- Nassau County Proclamation: Avdhoot Shivanand Day, June 2016
- New York State Proclamation, July 19, 2015
- Doctorate degree, DY Patil Vidyapeeth official ceremony, April 8, 2017
- Bali – Hindu Muda Award, December 2015
- Mike Fitzpatrick, House of Representatives, July 29, 2015
- USA House of Representatives Proclamation, July 19, 2015
- US Senate recognition August 18, 2015; July 29, 2017
- Message from Ministry of AYUSH 2015
- HRD Minister Commendation Letter, India, August 31, 2016
- Commendation from House of Delegates, 2017
- Commendation from Assam, 2015
- Commendation from Gujarat, 2015
IIACS core team
Hari Tunuguntla, MD, MS, MCh
Dr. Tunuguntla graduated from the Guntur Medical College, Nagarjuna University of Health Sciences, Guntur, AP, India in 1984 and subsequently trained at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida. He currently works in New Brunswick, NJ and specializes in Urology. Dr. Tunuguntla is affiliated with Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and RWJ University Hospital.
Sadhna Verma, MD
Renuka Tunuguntla, MD, FACP, CMD
Dr. Tunuguntla graduated from B.R.D Medical College Gorakhpur UP, India in 1986 and subsequently was trained at Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York & completed Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida. She works in Flemington, NJ and one other location and specializes in Internal Medicine – Geriatrics. Dr. Tunuguntla is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ.
A medical institute based on IIACS has been envisioned…
The curriculum of this medical institute will include:
- IIACS therapy
- Sookshma Kriyas and Prana Kriyas
- Mindful knowingness
The IIACS based institute will introduce an IIACS certification program through which medical professionals and individuals who wish to be IIACS therapists can obtain the knowledge and certification.
IIACS will also support certified therapists and medical professionals in setting up AVS based rehabilitation centers, which will focus on creating an environment where complete cure can be achieved for patients with various conditions considered incurable.